This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS!!!!!
These questions were submitted by last week's Thursday Thunk's participants! (so don't blame Kimber & Berleen for the quality of the questions.....)
1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think?
No, but I want to. Because Sylar as Spock looks pretty hunky.
2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like?
Chandler Bing. I am sardonic and misunderstood, always looking for the punchline. Don't understand my family and they don't understand me, and thus have made my friends into my family. Work in a job that nobody knows what it is, including myself. Feel most at home with those closest to me enjoying a cup of coffee or laughs around the Thanksgiving table.
3. What kind of dreams do you have?
Nightmares. Terrifyingly exhausting nightmares.
(I know I took that question in a different direction. It was deliberate.)
4. Bugger it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what ees eet?
5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training?
Hell no! That show has lost all its luster by the way. I didn't even watch the finale. Blech.
6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like?
I would not, could not in a tree. Not in a car! You let me be.
8. Twilight? I'm addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight?
Who cares - haven't read it, watched it. Not gonna.
9. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions?
"Do a dube"???? That is spoken like someone who has never actually done one.
10. What the worst injury you've ever had?
11. What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream sundae.
12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains?
Beach. I love the ocean air, the sounds, the smells. The beach is one of the most soothing places in the world to me.
13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry?
14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself?
There are those of us who create memes and those of us who answer them. I don't think that those of us who answer them should be hating on the creators.
15. how often do you do laundry?
Two loads a day. Otherwise it swallows the house alive.
16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?
The Sound of Music. It has singing, tragedy, humor, heartache, war, clothes made out of curtains..... What's not to love?
17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?
HEEELLLLLLLLLLL to the NOOOOOOOOOOO.
I won the Online Euro One Million Lottery again this week, and THAT was almost enough to get me to walk out the door.
Those who say yes either own the company, are crazy, or are liars.
18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?
Bears. The worms have no self-respect.
19. What's your favorite comic strip?
Right now, Dilbert. Mostly because I live it. Sadly.
20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it.
Toss up - it's either some little beachy cottage getaway or a villa in Tuscany.
....to be continued next week.... (you didn't want all 40-some questions this week, did you?)