1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick?
Welcome to the October 22nd version of Thursday Thunks!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 70, and the color mellow.
I think I would go with The Tell-All Tuesday blog meme.
Or maybe the Please Read My Blog and Leave a Comment Monday blog meme.
Or the It's After 8 o'clock, Everybody Be Quiet and Leave Mommy Alone blog meme.
Or the Hey, It's Saturday Night, Let's Have a Glass of Wine and Forget the Pain of the Work Week blog meme.
(And clearly I have now veered off into just venting about life in this response.....)
2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it?
Of course I..... Don't! I would imagine that it is often the case that the day the camera snaps the photo is the first time their hand may have ever touched the product.
My latest fav is how suddenly addicted the morning radio team seems to be to Dunkin Donuts and laser hair removal. They talk about it every ten minutes or so. Interesting.
3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other?
Are you saying they don't? Huh. I'm more concerned about how ANYONE gets eaten by a zombie when they walk so slowly. Just run already, and you'd be safe!
4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo?
This, I think, would be like offering a mother the opportunity to go to jail. Out in the wild, elephants are at risk of poachers. In the zoo, they get regular baths and food and a captive audience who thinks they are interesting.
(Three square meals a day, peace and quiet, sleep..... think about it....)
5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it?
It is probably one of the only days out of the year that I answer it without expecting anyone specific.
6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? If so, do you look to see what it is?
I am not particularly in the habit of picking up trash off the ground, so no. If it was left on my desk or the floor of my office or something like that, then yes.
7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings?
Totally. And if anything even remotely like that ever happens, I don't want to hear anything about it. Ick.
8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad?
W H A T ?!?!
Please don't go. This is my favorite meme of all time.
Maybe drag in some new co-authors if you are feeling the burnout?
Really, don't go.