Apr 27, 2006

ok. yeah. whatever.

I am feeling blog-blocked, so I am just going to go with a stream of conscienceness.

I have so much going on and so much to say, that I have no idea why I'm not putting it all here. I guess I'm just still having a problem putting it OUT THERE, ya know? Ah well. I'm still learning.

In other news, I am newly employed. I'm not so sure how I really feel about it, so I'll just have to get back to you on that. We'll see how it goes. But since I am also newly OLD, I guess it is time to grow up and be responsible. Or whatever. Ha!

So I guess drinking a Mike's Light on a Thursday night by myself while blogging is probably not the best start at responsibility, huh? Too damn bad. *grin*

My cell phone has a bajillion minutes rolled over on it to the point that they are now expiring. So, please. CALL. ME. (Please refer to the previous post where I promise to pick up. No, seriously.)

I seem to be at a point in life where things seem to be lining up for me ok, but everyone around me is falling apart. I hate it. It only seems to highlight my helplessness and ineffectuality. Sometimes all I can do is pray. But I am really trying to BE there. It's all I have to give sometimes.

I am in great and dire need of a creative release. This mostly stems from the fact that I have not scrapped since I've been back. It's been months! Someone please take mercy on me and join me for a scrapfest. I NEED it!!

I think my house is just about unpacked enough that I can finally install The Sims on the new computer. But maybe I should just wait until I get through that basket of papers staring me in the face. When I can't remember what all is in there anymore, it is time to deal with it. Past time really. Blech.

I'm thinking about getting new glasses. I want to get the kind that have black plastic frames. But when I try them on, it doesn't look right. Maybe I should just get them anyways and see if I can just get used to them. I need Transistions lenses, but I don't know how well they work. Anyone have experience with that? If I wasn't too much of a wimp to get contacts I would just go that route. But until I can at least watch DH put his in or take them out, I'm thinking that it is NOT the best idea. Bad eyes -- I'm old. :)

Ok, that's it. Now get off the 'puter and call me (let's use some minutes!).

1 comment:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Congrats on the new job. Hope it's great for you.

OK... my reply to Transitions has gotten too long... I'll have to post about it.