Jan 29, 2009

what i am is what i am. are you what you are or what?

It seems there is quite the Facebook trend going around right now to post "25 Random Things About Me." So, I thought I'd take it over here.
Here ya go!

1. I have the worst sleeping habits of anyone I know. I am writing this at 1am, and I have to work in the morning.
2. When I do sleep, I have the most horrific nightmares. I wake up more tired from them than when I went to sleep.
3. I love junkie reality tv.
4. I am an all or nothing kind of person. I don't really like that about myself.
5. I analyze, analyze, analyze everything to death.
6. I have a nervous laugh I can't control. But I love to laugh. Funny's my favorite.
7. I never wore makeup until I was in my late twenties. Now I feel weird going out without it.
8. I don't like ketchup.
9. I don't think linearly and I brainstorm out loud. It is sometimes hard to convey my thoughts in a way that makes sense to others.
10. My eyes water all the time. People always think I am crying when I'm not.
11. I am a super private person. Twenty-five things is about twenty-four more things than I am usually comfortable sharing.
12. I am a Gemini, and I live up to it. I run very hot and cold.
13. My faith is very strong, but I am not a good Christian.
14. I am bossy, loud, and mouthy, but I am not very good at asking for what I want and getting what I need.
15. I was a surrogate, and it was the best and worst thing I have ever done.
16. I would do it again in a heartbeat if they need me to do it. In fact, I hope they do.
17. I am a picker. I pick, pick, pick, at things (scabs and such). My kids are pickers too. My hubby is not a picker, and thinks the need in the rest of us to do this is disgusting.
18. I used to get separated from my friends in school for talking too much. And ummmm..... some things never change.
19. I am a perfectionist. As soon as I identify that something cannot be done perfectly I am quick to abandon it. This is one of my worst qualities.
20. I have a niece and a nephew that I love so much that I would take them in and raise them if I could. But I can't because my sisters won't let me. :)
21. I love to cook when I am in the mood to do so. I hate to have to cook on a daily basis.
22. My favorite meal to make (and eat) is turkey dinner. I make it for every holiday.
23. My family and friends are all too far away. It is lonely and I don't like it.
24. My girls are really cool chicks, and I am proud of who they are as people.
25. My husband and I always have fun together no matter where we go or what we do. Time spent with him makes my heart glow.

No comments: