Jan 5, 2009

manic monday 149

Do you have any idiosyncrasies or unusual quirks when it comes to food and/or eating?
Goodness, more than I can count. I can only imagine how obnoxious it must be to share a meal with me. In fact, I feel much better if the person I'm eating with has their own meal quirks so I don't have to feel so weird about mine. :)

Have you ever written love letters? If so, do you still have any of them?
I am enamored with love letters. I respond well to the effort it takes to create for someone - a letter, song, piece of artwork, crafts... So I have definitely written love letters. As recently as today actually - although it was more of a love note that I left for him to find in his lunch.
I don't have the letters I've written - they are meant to be delivered, no? I do have ones that were written to me.


How easy or difficult is it for you to say you're sorry?
The more sorry I am, the harder it is for me to say it.

No comments: