Jan 22, 2009

friday fill-in 108

And...here we go!

ffi

1. Oh, I am so much more organized lately! It feels great, but weird.

2. Sometimes it seems like everything changes, big and little.

3. During my twenties, I wasted too much time.

4. OMG - Did he just throw me under the bus???; are you kidding me??? (Too bad for him it made him look bad and I came out looking good!)

5. Right now I'd like to be snuggled up next to my honey.

6. Tivo. No, iPod. No, the Crackberry is my favorite gadget. (You can't make a gadget geek choose just one. It's like picking your favorite child!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a dinner party, tomorrow my plans include redocorating and Sunday, I want to make memories with my girls!

1 comment:

tz said...

I have no way to email you so here's a list of your interview questions and directions:

1. In your profile you write that you are blunt to the point of being harsh, name a time you regret that and a time you've been thankful for that trait.

2. How did you meet your husband and how long did it take before you knew he was the "one".

3. Loved your post of writing a letter to your 17 year old self -- what type of letter do you think you'd write to your present self 15 years from now?

4. What is the most daring thing you have done?

5. Describe a time when you and your husband laughed yourselves silly.

The only rules are that you have to link back to the original post and you have to put these rules in your post:"Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions."
enjoy