Jul 8, 2006

happy anniversary

What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
~George Eliot


I love you for all the quiet moments that we share.
I love you for the tender way that you care for me.
I love that you push me to be a better person.
I love the strong father you have become.
I love that you are headstrong and smart.
I love the way your eyes light up when you are happy.
I love that you have goals and achieve them.
I love the way that you nuture our family.
I love that you bring out my best qualities.
I love the respect that we have for each other.
I love that you have a sense of pride in what you do.

I am so fortunate that God put you in my life.
You make the impossible possible.
You are my strength and my joy.
You are the love of my life.

Thank you for all that you do and all that you are.

Happy Anniversary, My Love.

No comments: