Ok - quick update on things. I clearly have been back to work, which has greatly affected how much I am posting here. Work is fine. I wouldn't say that I love it, but I wouldn't say that I hate it either which I guess is a good thing. It was alluded to that I may have an opportunity for growth in the near future which is rather exciting. We'll see where it takes me. It's hard to tell just yet.
Other than that, I have been caught in a whirlwind of summer activities. We spent the day at the beach with the kids frying ourselves crispy right before my anniversary weekend getaway. We spent our weekend peeling - cause nothing says romance like skin flaking off your body at an alarming rate and feeling like a snake shedding its skin. Blech!! It was a great weekend though. Who knew you could feel so rejuvenated after just three days away? It was amazing!
We’ve Had So Much Jessica Biel Action This Week
42 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment