Jul 20, 2006

what's new?

Ok - quick update on things. I clearly have been back to work, which has greatly affected how much I am posting here. Work is fine. I wouldn't say that I love it, but I wouldn't say that I hate it either which I guess is a good thing. It was alluded to that I may have an opportunity for growth in the near future which is rather exciting. We'll see where it takes me. It's hard to tell just yet.

Other than that, I have been caught in a whirlwind of summer activities. We spent the day at the beach with the kids frying ourselves crispy right before my anniversary weekend getaway. We spent our weekend peeling - cause nothing says romance like skin flaking off your body at an alarming rate and feeling like a snake shedding its skin. Blech!! It was a great weekend though. Who knew you could feel so rejuvenated after just three days away? It was amazing!

No comments: