Aug 26, 2006

lazy daze

It's Saturday, and I feel like I should have a hundred things to do, but I don't. It's weird. It is 11:30 am, and I have already been to work and back again, dropped off a friend at home, cleaned up, and now I'm lounging around online. DH had to drop his brother off at school, and I was telling him to hurry up and go so we could get things done, but there's no things to get done. Well, there's always ongoing projects that could use some attention, but nothing that needs to be completed today. I think I forgot how to just relax!

So, I just poured myself a cup of coffee, and I'm going to spend some time chit-chatting with my little one. We're just going to have a lazy Saturday afternoon!
Ahhhh..... nice!

1 comment:

Diana Sioux said...

I hope you enjoyed it! Days like that are so very rare, aren't they?