Feb 27, 2007

counting down

10 FAVORITES
Color: blue or green
Food: rice or Tex Mex
Month: July
Song: I never really had just one
Movie: Sound of Music
Sport: basketball and football
Season: fall
Day of the Week: Saturday
Ice Cream Flavor: butter crunch
Time of Day: nighttime

9 CURRENTS
Mood: melencholy
Clothes: comfortable
Taste: mellow
Desktop: computer? beautiful children actual? it was messy, but I cleaned it today
Toenail Color: natural
Time: dark-thirty
Surroundings: calm and quiet
Thoughts: slightly dreary
Wonderings: Does anyone even care?

8 FIRSTS
Best Friend: Ian
Kiss: silly and childish
Screen Name: ???
Pet: Daisy
Piercing: ears when I was a baby
Crush: probably Matt
Computer: an old school Apple IIe
Home Location: home is where the heart is

7 LASTS
Cigarette: with Molly, who is great company
Drink: New Year’s – and I’m sure it involved rum
Kiss: yummy!
Movie seen at the theater: Pursuit of Happyness
Phone Call: Jodi
CD played: BNL
Gift received: a valentine

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Dated One Of Your Best Friends: He still is.
Broken the Law: No comment.
Been Arrested: No - I'm too slick to get caught, ha ha!
Been Skinny Dipping: Yes
Been on TV: Yes
Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yes

5 THINGS
You've Eaten Today: cereal, a pb&j sandwich, yummy burritos, that's it
You've Done Today: organized, gossiped, made a sandwich, studied, blogged
You Can Hear Right Now: radio in the distance, whir of the computer, nighttime quiet
You Can't Live Without: sleep, laughing, water , lotion, and internet
You Do When You're Bored: sleep, read, write, fidget, doodle

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY
I am supposed to go four places today? Karen’s, work, home. That’s it for me today.

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
DH, Mom, God

2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: I don’t think I should have to choose.
2. Hot or Cold: Neither

1 THING YOU WANNA DO BEFORE YOU DIE
Live a life I am proud of.

No comments: