Jun 15, 2008

father



You can see the true measure of man by watching him with his children. I fall in love with you all over again every single day when I get to see the special kind of father you are to our beautiful girls. How I was ever lucky enough to end up with someone so giving and loving I will never know. I am so very blessed that we get to share our lives together and have a family that I love and am proud of. If I don't say it enough (and I'm sure I don't) please know how humbled and thankful I am that you are the father of my children. Your are an amazing man and a wonderful father, and I love you with all my heart.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tz said...

what a beautiful tribute...
it's so nice to hear of good husbands and fathers!

Meg said...

Look at just how beautiful those girls are!! I think Briana looks just like her daddy and Veronica is your Mini-me!!

Miss ya girl! *SMOOCH*