Oct 9, 2009

i forgot to thunk on a week when they used my question = fail.

Welcome to the October 8th version of Thursday Thunks!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Thursday Thunkers, the number 301 and the color ketchup red.

~This week we will answer questions from the Thunkers themselves. All questions were copied and pasted directly from the blogs. We will continue thunkers questions next week so if we haven't used your question yet... we will!~

1. Bud- What type of meme question is the hardest?
The ones made out of wood.
 
2. Smart Cent's Mom- If you could be any person living or dead, who would you be?
Oprah.  Kathy Griffin is right about her - that bitch rules  the world.

3. Thom- You accidentally bumb into someone at a store and you apologize. The person you bumped into says no problem and you notice food stuck in their teeth. What do you do?
Move on, giggle, tell a friend (probably Bridget or Steven).  I am that kind of stranger.   If this was a friend with something in their teeth, I tell them.  I'm that kind of friend.  Seventh grade science teacher spends a whole class walking around with toilet paper stuck to her shoe, I giggle and make jokes with the kid sitting next to me the whole class.  I am that kind of student.
 
4. Captured Memories- "Do you ever shed a tear when you poop?"
Seriously???  Would that be because it hurts, you feel such relief, or you are so damn proud of the thing?
Next!
 
5. Mejis- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, it's still a tree, right?
No, now it is firewood.  Light a campfire and make s'mores.
 
6. Tosin- What is something you have said to someone that you wish you could take back?
I can do this on my own.
I am vulnerable.
Yes, let's do that!
No, I don't want to.
I hate you.
I love you.
 
7. Annie's home- not feeling very creative here so I will ask if you were in the Big Brother house how would you play the game?
From the second I walked through the door.  But I would not let that show until much later.  The one's who play too hard and show their hand too early go down for it.  Can you say Ronnie, anyone?
 
8. Meandering Matt- Mac (which is still a PC (personal computer) in my opinion) or PC (Microsoft)?
Stuck in a PC world, lusting over a Mac book.  Looking for a sponsor.  Let me know.
 
9. Living Dead Nurse- Do you think Jay Leno’s show should be cancelled?
I think the whole concept of his prime time late night talk show is really stupid.  If you weren't done having your show, why did you leave it?
 
10. Dixie Chick- I LOVE VICTORIA SECRET PANTIES AND THEY ARE THE ONLY KIND I WEAR. JUST BOUGHT 5 NEW PAIR THE OTHER DAY. 2 BLACK, 2 RED AND 1 PURPLE. THEY ARE ALL FRESHLY WASHED AND READY TO WEAR. MY QUESTION IS.....WHAT SIZE BRA DO I WEAR...?
This question is a little schizophrenic.  Like one of those math problems with too much information in it.  But I'm going to say it is 38DD or below.  I know this, because I can't buy bras there that fit.  So yours may be prettier, but mine are bigger.  Deal with it.

11. And finally one by Kimber (just so you don't think I am too lazy)- There is a rattlesnake living behind the warehouse my husband's company just moved into, tarantulas in our side yard, scorpions all around at night and coyotes howling and running down the street in front of our house. So what color sheets will you want on your bed when you come to visit me?
Aw, sweetie.  It won't matter what color they are when I pass out on them after my fourth martini, now will it?  Feel better!!

No comments: