Feb 3, 2010

simple woman's daybook - 2010.02.02

 
FOR TODAY... from My Daybook


Outside my window...  a groundhog who saw his shadow, and letting us know that this winter will be continuing on and on and.....

I am thinking...  I need to get away.

I am thankful for... the time I spend each day with my beautiful children and getting to witness their creative imaginations and growing senses of humor.

I am wearing...  yoga pants and a t-shirt.  My standard uniform.

I am remembering... a time when things made sense.

I am going... to start planning some vacations.

I am currently reading... A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.  Amazing so far.

I am hoping... for some warmer weather.  Winter is not my thing.

On my mind... what do I want to be when I grow up?

Noticing that... The days are running together.  I can go quite a long time without leaving the house or having anyone check in on me.

Pondering these words... "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

From the kitchen... DH made some delish chocolate peanut butter squares.  Yum-O!!

Around the house... laundry, laundry, and more laundry.

One of my favorite things~ laughter.  There is never enough.

From my picture journal...
 

1 comment:

agent713 said...

I love "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn". I rarely buy books, I bought that one. I started re-reading it just before my New York trip. I admit it was hard to reconcile the Brooklyn I was in with the Brooklyn in the book but I still love the book. I need to get back to reading it.