Jan 26, 2006

my own bed

Using your own computer is like sleeping in your own bed. Others may be just as good or better, but they're not YOURS, ya know what I mean? There's nothing like the old comfortable familiar feel of your own. I'm sure it will be like going home after a vacation when I get back to it, and I can't wait. I have been stealing moments here and there when I can, but it's not the same. I don't have access to my links. I think that drives me the most nuts. Having to remember to logout of everything is obnoxious. Having to remember to log IN is obnoxious too for that matter. What the heck is my password again? Why are they all different? Oh, and I must have reset that one because it is "fdsfleiweoiur" or something non-sensical like that, that I will never remember. Dang it! Why don't I ever remember to change it?? And what is the url for that site again that I love? Shoot. I'll have to look it up. Again. And why isn't my favorite site loading? Ever? By now I've wasted all the computer time I've got trying to get to nowhere. Great.

Phew. Can't wait until vacation is over, and I can get home and "sleep in my own bed" !!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I so agree!!!
(And I have a really nice bed at home... can I tell you how I felt after getting back from PA/MD and laying down in my Select Comfort bed?)
I cannot wait for you to be all settled!!
:)
Empress4

Veronica said...

I know exactly what you are saying....I just bought a new computer and it took me a week to get it all set up the way I like it...

Oh and the bed thing - it's not so much the bed for me but the pillow. I really like my pillow.

Anonymous said...

Are you still breathing??? I haven't "seen" or heard from you in forever!!! Miss ya girl. HOpe all is going well in CT! -Meg