Nov 13, 2006

are you ready for some football?

I'm not sure when I became such a football nut, but it seems this fall my life has been overly consumed with the game. My weekend plans have pretty much been driven by the football schedule. This weekend was an exceptional weekend of games, both Saturday and Sunday. Sadly, I gave up my ticket to what was supposed to be a washout, and it turned out to be the game of the season. I was watching on tv, but knowing I was supposed to be there rather stung a little! I've tried to be adult about it, but well... you know. Inside I'm still pouting. Sunday's games more than made up for it. And even though my team disasterously blew an enormous lead only to lose in the last two minutes of the game, it was still a great day for the sport. Anyone who caught that Giants / Bears game, knows what I'm talking about!

No comments: