Oct 27, 2008

manic monday meme

What is the greatest value that guides your life?
I would have to say honesty and trust. I am not a very trusting person by nature and tend to doubt until proven otherwise. I was challenged on this recently, and I think it is because I have been given plenty of reason not to trust over the years.
I think little white lies almost annoy me the most because I generally don't see the reason for it.
Please, please, please give me the benefit of the truth.

Fill in the blank: If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be ______.
Hmm. Maybe one of those "Real Housewives of..." women. They seem to have it made, and their biggest concern is being on the right guest list or that they have the right dress to wear to the gala. These are problems I could have.
(Yeah, I know. I'm turning off Bravo any second now...)

What is one item in your house that you should really throw out but probably never will?
I guess my endless pile of scrapbook magazines. I don't ever look at them, but I just don't seem to have the heart to throw them out. I have gotten rid of tons of stuff lately, but this isn't one of them.

No comments: