Oct 26, 2008

what's on bravo?

So I hurt my back pretty badly which has left me couch-bound. This means I am now caught up on every show on Bravo. I have been watching Bravo non-stop! Any trash they want to put out there, I am willing to take in.

Anybody want to discuss?

Project Runway - Kenley is a bitch. For reals.

Top Design - Who gets that far and quits? That's crap. You stole a spot that someone else could've had. I wish she'd have left sooner so Natalie or Wisit could have gone farther. Maybe they're not the best, but at least they were interesting. Oh - and what the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks is Kelly Wearstler wearing this season??? She is really starting to scare me.

Tim Gunn's Guide to Style - I looove me some Tim Gunn. LOVE him. I wish someone would nominate me to go on his show so I could get some fabulous new clothes and shoes.

Swingtown - I think this is a CBS show, but there was a marathon on Bravo. Did I mention I was couch-ridden? This one was too funny, and I loved Janet. She made the show.

Real Housewives of Atlanta - I know, I know, - but I can't walk people! NeNe cracks me up, Kim is too naive, and Sheree irritates me. She seems too desperate. And maybe broke. She is counting on that divorce settlement a little too much, no? And where the heck are her children? Oh, that's right. We caught a quick glimpse of them interrupting her private shoe shopping experience. What were they thinking?

Top Chef New York - starts in two weeks! Woohoo! Can't wait!


Well, that's what's going on on Bravo. Clearly the sooner I get off the couch the better. I'm going to turn on IM now. For the love of Pete, somebody please talk to me. Or call. Or visit. HELP!!!!!
:)

No comments: