Mar 20, 2006

five quirks

5 QUIRKS

1. The only Poptarts I like are the frosted brown sugar cinammon ones. I eat the edges off first, and then the middle. And I prefer to eat them with a tall glass of chocolate milk. This used to be a popular late night snack for me until I read the nutritional facts last year. Haven't really had them since.

2. I hate to talk on the telephone unless I'm really in the mood. Then I can talk for hours. But I mostly don't answer it, and don't even look to see who's calling. I will check the messages late in the evening sometime, and it is usually too late to call people back. By the time the next day rolls around, I've forgotten all about it. This pisses people off.

3. I am a huge procrastinator and I am perpetually late. These feed into one another. This also drives people nuts. I think if I could get these two things under control I would have an entirely different life. But I wouldn't count on it happening any time soon.

4. I hate extreme temperatures. My perfect climate would be someplace where it is spring or fall all the time. Not too hot, not too cold. I am this way about food, water, weather, and most other temperature related things. I don't put ice in my water because I don't like it too cold. Hot ovens make me nervous.

5. I don't sleep. I go through long periods where I just can't make myself go to bed at night. I start going to bed later and later. Then I drag the whole next day. It is this horrible vicious cycle. I am writing this at 2:18am. I should totally be in bed right now. It's likely I won't get to sleep for another hour or so. Tomorrow will probably be miserable.

No comments: