Jun 27, 2006

Top 10 Reasons Why Bridget Should Have a Blog

Top Ten Reasons Why Bridget Should Have a Blog:

10. She's a total crack up.

9. Her stories are too good not to share with the world.

8. She can start with the one where she made out with some guy in a bar bathroom with a drag queen watching!

7. She knows a lot about news, music, and reality tv. She would be educational!

6. She would probably keep her blog updated. (More than I do, I'm sure.)

5. She has prison pen pals. There has to be a story in that somewhere!

4. She is creative. More than most actually.

3. Whenever I hang out with her I win stuff. (Ok, that one has nothing to do with blogging, but I think it's cool!)

2. She makes up stories that people might actually believe.

And the number 1 Reason why Bridget should have a blog:

1. I'd be a loyal reader and you would too!!

Go ahead Bridget, you know you wanna!

No comments: