Jun 20, 2009

the worst thursday thunks ever (according to kimber)

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber
, the number 3000 and the color grape ape.


1. Are your ears dirty?
No. And it is one of those things that I notice and really grosses me out in other people.

2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake? (Don't say either...no one wants to be in pain, that's the point. Pick one.)

I'm going to go with the scorpion. Mostly because I would pee my pants in fear just being around the snake. Yikes!

3. Do loud noises make you snappish? (i.e. A loud restaurant, screaming child next to you, booming stereo from a neighbor's house?)

Kind of. Repetitive noise really tweaks my nerves more than loud noise though.

4. PETA- thoughts on this org.?
I would never be a member.

5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? (Imagination!)

Loch Ness! Finding Nessie would be very cool!

6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one?

I have such public toilet paranoia. Even this question makes me nervous. I would move to a clean one for sure. I avoid cleaning after others as much as possible in there. Blech!!!

7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do?

Not a thing. They put up with my noise, and I put up with there's. If I knew them I might wander over and join in. There was a noisy party bonfire a week or two ago with karaoke. I just laughed and sang along.

8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game?

I do! The latest version that I play is Wii. It is a lot of fun!

9. Are you a remote hog?

Totally. Were you going to touch it? Cuz don't. It's mine.

10. Do you like the smell of paint?

I wouldn't say I like it. I don't hate it either.

11. My questions obviously suck this week. {I've had a bad week.}
So do you think Kimber should have...
~smoked pot before doing these questions? if she wanted to.
~drank liquid courage?
Always.
~begged Berleen to do them (she's better at them anyhow)?
Nah. Tit for tat, right? ~just piss off! I could have done better! This meme is always a favorite! Keep it going!

No comments: