Aug 10, 2009

decisions

Oh my goodness. I really feel incapable of making the right decisions sometimes. I think I am so paralyzed at having to make important decisions on my own that impact others, or that the effects of what I am doing feel so monumental, or that choosing a particular option will involve more work than I am willing to take on. Then I blindly jump in and go with whatever feels best in the moment. Ugh! I don't really know if I am actually making bad decisions, or am given bad circumstances with which to make the best decisions I can considering.

How do you know what the right thing to do is when faced with these situations? What kind of thought process or metric do you follow? I would love to hear different approaches.

2 comments:

agent713 said...

I usually just take forever to make my decisions...and then once I make them, I take awhile to act so I can get used to the idea. No help here. Good luck though!

tosin said...

I take forever, then just leap based on gut instinct! :)