Aug 28, 2009

friday fill-ins #139





And...here we go!  My answers are in blue.

1. He was a misanthropic piece of garbage.

2. The return of beautiful fall days is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is a position that is available.  Would you care for an application?

4. In order to build true bonds, you must be honest with me and allow me to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be a means to making ridiculous and completely inaccurate judgments.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my little Sweetie.  She is always such a ray of sunshine.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting my weary bones, tomorrow my plans include making the most of hurricane conditions and Sunday, I want to clean up all the messy muckies!

No comments: