Jun 11, 2010

my lame return to blogging continues....

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my rocking tan I've got going and the number 45.

Did you pass your driver's test the first time you took it?
I totally rocked it.  I took the test at the easiest test center in the whole world.  It was like - drive down this empty rural street, turn around, drive back.  Hooray - you passed!!

You are sitting outside on your deck in your comfy lawn chair, feet are up and the temp outside is perfect. There are no bugs to bite you and ruin the night... it's peaceful and all you can hear is the birds singing and an occasional cricket. Whats in your hand?
A beer.  Duh.

How many graduation parties and weddings do you have to attend this summer? Ok.. how many are you invited to?
Good job on the correction - I am already feeling the dread.  So far, it's one and one.

There is no other choice in the matter - you must transform into a different race, but the catch is that you get to pick which race. What will you now be?
Weird question, but I will go from one mix  to another.  How about a mix of Black and Asian.  It seems to be working for Tiger and Kimora.

Someone once said that the grass isn't greener on the other side... are you jealous of your neighbor's lawn?

No.  We live in some black hole of darkness where the grass refuses to grow.  I am, however, jealous of the houses at the end of the street that seem to be graced by the sun and are thus partial to photosynthesis or whatever it is that is making them so lush and weed free.

Bud is walking along a beach barefooted and steps on a piece of glass buried deep in the sand. His foot is bleeding... does he cry, swear or stomp around on his other foot?
Yes.  In that order.  And then he finds the biggest boobed bimbo on the beach to nurse him back to health.

I'm gonna take you fishing... are you going to be a whiney baby and not bait your own hook and when you catch a fish am I gonna have to take it off the hook for you?
No.  I am going to be a man, and bait my own hook, and gut and clean my own fish.  Then I'm going to season that son of a gun up, and cook you the best fish dinner you've ever had in your life.

From a Facebook friend: When asked what would you bring with you to a deserted island, why doesn't anyone answer "a boat"?
The same reason that they don't ask the genie that offers them three wishes for an infinite number of wishes.

Hamburger buns - sesame seeds or not?
Seed 'em up.  But I'm not gonna cry if you offer me one without.

From Demon #1: Whats your favorite flavor of water?I didn't know water came in flavors.  I guess I like water flavored water.

Eclipse is coming out this month... are you going to see it?No.  Not gonna read it, not gonna see it.  You Twilight-obsessed people scare me more than the Harry Potter people.  Really.

Happy Thursday!!

No comments: