Dec 19, 2008

friday fill-in 103

Holiday Fun Friday Fill-in!

Fill in the lyrics...with the correct ones or ones of your own :-) Have fun with this, don't worry if you don't know 'em...just make up something silly or do a silly one and a serious one! The most important part is to have fun with it.

Here we go!

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, "Brrr. Baaaaa. Baby, It's Cold Outside!"
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, "Hey! I said, Hey! Unto you a child is born!"
3. Eighteen inches of yucky New England ice and snow, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, sleepless night after sleepless night.
5. It's a snow day! Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas...."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being snowed in with my family, tomorrow my plans include cookies, crafts, and laughs and Sunday, I want to hug my family when they arrive safely!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: