Dec 15, 2008

manic monday 146

Manic Monday Questions of the Week:


Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?
Most definitely I have. For several reasons I'm sure - used it and didn't like it, used it and it didn't work, used it and changed my mind.....

You are going out for the evening. If your partner objects to what you are wearing, would you change your clothing?
I'm not sure. I guess it would depend on the nature of the objection. Does he think I look frumpy? I'm changing. Does he think I look mismatched, overdressed, underdressed? Sure. Does he think I'm showing too much cleavage? Yeah, right! Like he would ever think there's too much cleavage! :)
I think mostly I'd just be so surprised that he even noticed what I was wearing that I might just be inclined to listen to his opinion.

What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home?
Serenity.


Happy Monday, Y'all!!

No comments: