Dec 8, 2008

manic monday 145

What is the most expensive meal you've ever eaten?

I believe it was a kobe ribeye, with sweet potatoes and broccoli au gratin, and a cabernet sauvignon. I drool just thinking back on that meal. Good grief, that was good eats!


What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled in a car?

I am embarrassed to admit that it was well over 100 mph. I think we topped out at around 120 mph, but we were close to burying the needle at that point so.... Man, what stooopid kids we were!!

Here's another story for you - once a friend and I put her van on cruise control going 80 mph and then switched drivers. That was one of the stupidest things I've ever done, and also one of the reasons I am terrified of my own children becoming teenagers. Because if they are anything like their mother...... HELP!!!


What is the highest building you've ever been to the top floor of?

I think it was the Empire State Building? Nothing else is coming to mind.


Happy Monday, Everyone!!

No comments: