Mar 26, 2009

thursday thunks - by the thunkers themselves

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS, the color brown and the number 1.


1. What is your favorite type of soda (if you drink soda)?

I like Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke. Yum!!

2. Do you believe in astrology? If so, what does your sign say about you?
Not really. But at the same time I think I really like up to being a Gemini. (How's that for seeing both sides of things...)

3. Who is John Galt?
I don't know? Who is Gossip Girl?

4. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night?
Pray.

5. Who's your Daddy?
Vic. He's awesome. And terrifying. Love him.

6. Jelly beans or Jelly Bellies?
Both are icky. Jelly Bellies are more icky. Blech.

7. What do you think about yellow car? Why car manufacturer actually made yellow cars?
I think yellow is for school busses. I don't like weird colored cars. I don't like cars that stand out too much. I don't like vanity plates. I just like to blend into the traffic and not get stopped by cops.

8. Holding on or Letting go?
I hold on and hold on and hold on much too long. Then I let go. And then that's it. Fugetaboutit.

9. What kind of underwear, if any, do you wear?

I have all different kinds. Keep it spicy!

10. Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Umm, still Vic. He's an engineer. Smart guy.

11. Spring - is it here yet??

Good grief - I hope so! This feels like the longest frakkin' winter of all time!!

12. Does Google Streetview scare you?
It fascinates me. When it captures a shot of me hunched over my flowerbed with my crack of dawn hanging out, THEN it will scare me. And you if you know my address.

13. What is your favorite brand of ice cream?

For store bought I like Edy's. They have yummy flavors.

14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I have a few favs - Butter Crunch and Moose Tracks are at the top of the list.

15. Do you ever get tired of your everyday routine?
Story of my life. My resume reads like a case study for Adult ADD. I will say this though - I love the way things are going right now. I feel like I am finally coming into my own. It's a great feeling. Besides, my everyday is anything but routine.

16. What inspires you?

Beauty. Success. Laughter. Love. Sunshine. Art.

17. It’s springtime-do you spend more time outdoors?
I try to. I want to get out there and clean things up and plant some beauty around my home.

18. When do you think Bud will let us see the DVD of him and the french twins?

I don't know what that means, and I don't want to know. Oh ok, I kinda do. I'm going to check... Ok, according to Bud, the video is in final production. And Bud is a little bit angry. And funny. And I still don't get the french twins question. And I don't care. Go Bud!

19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why?
Someplace where the temperature is 75 degrees and sunny all the time, and all my friends and family live there and there are rainbows and fairies and pretty pretty ponies and..... Whatever with the utopia... I live HERE and that's good enough for me.

20. Why do you blog?
Because I can't get enough of talking to myself out loud that I enjoy doing it in writing too.

21. What are electrolytes and why are they good for us?
Again, I don't know. What are antioxidents? What are acai berries? What's up with fiber?

22. Do you twitter? Why or why not?

I have one. I just don't know what to do with it.

23. What did you dream last night?

I don't remember. I never do. But now that you've asked the question, I realize that the nightmares have stopped. That's a really good thing. Plus, I've been getting more than two hours of sleep a night. Victory!

24. What is the strangest thing you've eaten?

On purpose? Maybe escargot or frog legs or goat. But all those bugs I eat accidentally when sitting outside is probably stranger.

25. What was the last picture that you took?




26. what is your favorite part of spring?
Warmth. Sunshine. Living things. Color. Longer days.

27. what is one thing that you did this past week that no one knows about?

Oh my goodness - I can't even think of anything. I am totally going to run naked through the streets tomorrow.

28. What kind of bandages do you typically have in your household?

Ummm.... whatever kind is in the medicine cabinet???

3 comments:

Spyke said...

Love your answers! 12 is especially hilarious =)

Kimber said...

I loved your answer for 12 too!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I really wasn't angry. I just like complaining...