Jul 14, 2009

bucket list

I seem to be all into lists lately, so here is another. I have been motivated in several ways to start formulating a life list. A "Bucket List" if you will. There are so many things I want to accomplish in life, and I am realizing more and more that having the victory of completing some of these things provides satisfaction and fulfillment in ways that I am so lacking right now. So, here are a few things off the top of my head for now as I begin to ponder this further...

Spend a month in Europe
Lose 100 pounds
Run a 5K
Make my house clutter free
Own a vacation property
Have a job title I am proud of (Possibly SAHM)
Receive a piece of art (or song or ???) inspired by me
Have a professional portrait shoot in the style I have been studying
Attend a live taping of a show
Have a best friend for whom I am also a best friend
Have more published writing
Teach my children to be better people than I have been

No comments: