Jul 27, 2009

the simple woman's daybook - july 27th edition




For Today...

Outside my window... the most beautiful, immense, serene, luscious green trees.

I am thinking... how very much I miss my babies and want them back in my arms!

From the learning rooms... project management and setting boundaries. Tough work.

I am thankful for... my upcoming schedule change which will allow more time with my children.

From the kitchen... big pot of Nigerian soup. So yummy, spicy, delicious, and comforting!

I am wearing... green shirt, brown capris, brown flip-flops, and fresh ink. Heehee!

I am reading... A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I am really enjoying it so far!

I am hoping... today is not an indicator of how the entire week will be.

I am creating... a calmer environment to live in.

I am praying...for financial peace.

Around the house... lots of changes! A lot of rooms have moved.

One of my favorite things... music.

A few plans for the rest of the week... finish up some house projects, family style dinner with some friends, get schedules in place for August.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
This was taken moments ago sitting at my desk.

1 comment:

Christy said...

So why is it that we haven't seen any photos of this ink? And will you hold my hand when I get mine? Should we drink first?