Feb 2, 2009

manic monday 153

What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)?
Well, I have iTunes going right now so let's take a look.... Yeah. Here's the thing... I'm not really embarrassed by any of it. I can own the fact that I have a whole playlist of crappy early 90's pop. Whatevs. And who cares that my BNL playlist is seven hours long? Or that I have every version of every song Boyz II Men ever made? But you're right, that Britney Spears stuff is kinda shady. I think top prize is a toss up between Wannabe by the Spice Girls and MmmBop by Hansen. What's your vote? :)

How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?)
My commute is just under 20 minutes. It's actually the perfect commute. I can't stand wasting the day in the car, so I find a long commute to be too much of an inconvenience. I had a much shorter commute, which was great except that sometimes you just need that extra few minutes to be alone and gather your thoughts before transitioning into your other roles at the end of the day.

What's your favorite wardrobe item and why?

No comments: