Feb 22, 2009

month of love #9

I love Disney. And I swore that I wouldn't. I will admit that I have always been a little scared of the Disney freaks out there. Then I began planning for our first trip, and I got quite wrapped up in the hype. I love to plan things like that anyway, so this was just amplified. Going in to the trip, I swore up and down that this would be a once in a lifetime thing, that we were to make the most of it because it would never happen again. Then we got there, and before our feet even touched the Florida pavement that magic and pampering and bliss began. It was truly an amazing time. I don't know if I will ever be able to capture it quite the way I would like. And then eight months later we were back. I couldn't help it.

Thank you to our angels for making it happen!!!


No comments: