Feb 23, 2009

manic monday 156

What's one of the simple pleasures in your life?
Starbucks lattes. I don't make them an everyday thing, so those times I do decide to treat myself, it is so enjoyable! I relish every sip, and it always makes me happy. And unlike the place where I more frequently stop for a quick coffee, Starbucks never messes up my order. It is consistently hot, fresh, deliciously smooth, and served up with a smile. I know not everyone enjoys them like I do, but that's ok. They will always be a simple pleasure in my life.

What do you like to snack on when you watch a movie?
If I am at the movie theater, I love to snack on good ol' fashioned hot buttered popcorn. Mmmm. If I'm in the right mood I may also have some Goobers. Funny that - I almost never eat popcorn or Goobers any other time than at the movie theater.

If you were a Survivor contestant, what would be your luxury item?
You wouldn't catch me dead on that show. I love to watch it, but I am more of an Amazing Race or Big Brother type of contestant I think. But to answer the question, I think I would bring a bug spray. I can't believe how chewed up they get some seasons! Bugs never leave me alone, and I don't think I would make it with all those jungle bugs crawling all over me. (I told you I was not meant to me on that show!) :)

No comments: