Nov 7, 2008

friday fill-in 97

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. My blueprint for success includes always pushing myself to learn new things.
2. A Tootsie Roll was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Botanisource. It is the first one I've found that works and doesn't irritate my hyper-sensitive skin. I love it!
4. A day with the girls, lunch with my Steven, or a scrap weekend in CNY can be good therapy. (All of which are long overdue!)
5. I'd like to tell you about how much growing and changing I have experienced this year, and how much more I still have to do.
6. Inner strength is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to surprising someone with a gift, tomorrow my plans include cheering loudly and Sunday, I want to rest and create!

No comments: