Nov 10, 2008

manic monday 141

What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today?
I look pale. Why is my hair so fluffy today?

Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
I go through spurts where I have insomnia and terrible and terrifying nightmares (especially when I am pregnant!). I am going through it now, and it is some of the worst nightmares I have ever had (no - I am not pregnant). The nightmares I have most often generally involve me being chased and someone trying to hurt me and my family. The worst ones are when these things are carried out. I wake up shaking and tired from being on the run all night and trying to protect my loved ones.
(Any dream analysts want to tackle that one?)
:)

List three foods you can’t stand:
Ham
Coconut
Tomatoes
American Cheese

Any kind of melon
(I know I listed five instead of three - I kind of got on a roll! Plus, there isn't much more I can think of that I can't stand, so that's pretty much the whole list.)


Happy Monday, Everyone!

No comments: