Nov 9, 2008

month of gratitude #9

I am really grateful for this gratitude challenge. It has been amazing on many levels. First of all, I have finally gotten my blog mojo back. It had been missing for a long, long time. Secondly, I have really enjoyed reading and discovering all the challenge participants' blogs. I have certainly added to my list this month. It has been interesting to see how different people have approached the challenge. Lastly, I am grateful for the opportunity to stop and marvel each day at how truly blessed I am. I am the type of person who always strives for more, but the truth of the matter is that I have everything I need and I am happy. I live the life that I want to live and I am surrounded by love and generosity and kindness and blessings over blessings over blessings. I am grateful for the reminder to stop and take it all in.

Thank you, Sherry!

No comments: