Nov 21, 2008

friday fill-in 99

fridayfillin.gif

1. The last band I saw live was (nkotb. But I don't feel good about classifying them as a band.) So, let's go with a band that plays instruments and writes music. In that case, it would be Barenaked Ladies.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the whole weekend. Eating the yummy foods. The crazy shopping. Seeing my family, It's going to be great!!
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is in full swing, and will hopefully be close to done after next week.
4. Thoughts of sleep fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear cool shoes. My feet aren't shaped right.
6. Bagpipes are probably the most annoying instrument that exists.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out, tomorrow my plans include a date with my man! and Sunday, I want to relax!

No comments: