Nov 3, 2008

manic monday 140

How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Do you feel that's too much, not enough or just right?
Too dang many, that's how many. Less probably than I have in the past, but I still have shows I like to catch. Tivo doesn't help. I tend to have shows on while I am getting other stuff done. And I like junky reality shows, cheesy dramas, and HGTV.

Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense?
My eyes are going, and my hearing isn't the best either. So I'm going to go with my sense of touch. I am pretty sensitive to irritations and I can't stand to be uncomfortable. I can't bear to wear certain kinds of socks because of how they feel. On the flip side I love hugs, holding hands, massages. Yeah, I guess my sense of touch is the strongest.

What's the wackiest belief you held as a child?
If you breathe while driving past a cemetery you will breathe in the souls of the dead. WTH?? Yet, I still sometimes subconsciously hold my breath while driving past a cemetery. One of those silly car games gone horribly, horribly awry! :)

No comments: